Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally made it out

The weather has been beautiful most of this past week. However I have been so busy that I have had no time to go cycling until today. I set out after I got the lawn mowing done and rode 33 miles today. I went to Sedgwick County park and it was quite busy as it normally is on Memorial day. Thankfully the store was still open when I got there so I had a snack and a nutritious Mountain Dew.

I then rode the river bike path until I got to Douglass and then deviated down Douglass to Grove, to Oliver, to Macarthur and then west to the turnoff to come back home. The wind was light and out of the northeast. I saw many cyclists on the bike path and downtown. Many of them out on their classics.

Next weekend I am signed up to ride 50 miles for the ADA from Eldorado to Cassody and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment