Thursday, June 11, 2009

Humid day for riding but still good.

The good part about being laid off has to be that I can go ride whenever I feel like it. I just got done riding 30 miles. If you get a chance this summer go to Sedgwick County Park and ride the path on the west side of the stream. The trees and brush are a lot fuller then they were a few years ago after the beavers had there run on the place. It is now looking like the beaver population there is once again under control. Also the store there is a lot safer place to park your bike and walk away from it then say a QT.

Today was a perfect day for me to go to there and back on another note as well. The wind is out of the northwest which means I had a tailwind coming home. Overall it was a very good ride except for the man who told me to get out of his way even though he was the one riding on the left side of the path. I couldn't help but come back with a retort since I knew he didn't have a chance of running my Cannondale down with his Next brand mountain bike.

Now if the rain will hold off I will probably ride to the softball field later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment