Friday, April 10, 2009

Nice day out- who needs two wheels?




Today started out rather cold this morning. I had thought of going for a ride this morning but chickened out when I felt how cold it was with the wind. But then I couldn't go in the afternoon because the wife had to go several places and I had to watch the two younger kids. So I still took advantage of the nice warmer afternoon weather by taking the kids out in the backyard and while they rode their bikes I practiced on my unicycle.


I felt pretty good after today and I now feel like I may be good at riding it someday if I continue to practice. I had considered just giving up because I couldn't go for more then a few feet at a time the first week. But today I was riding all the way from my back garage to my gate and that is about 50 feet. Tomorrow morning I have to go to the park for the K9 search team training so I will probably take it with me as I usually have some spare time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment